With decades of involvement in Arizona politics and community affairs, our team has the relationships necessary to plan and carry out effective grassroots and/or grasstops campaigns. While many experts rely upon only new wave communications techniques, we understand that personal relationships and face-to-face interaction is still paramount. PDG can blend both approaches and more effectively manage public opinion.
PDG has decades of experience in planning and organizing local, state, regional, national and international political and issue-oriented meetings, town halls, workshops, symposia and rallies. For almost ten years, PDG coordinated all regional workshops and international symposia for the Office of National Drug Control Policy’s brain science and technology development programs.
Areas of expertise:
- Federal environmental policy support
- Initiative and bond election campaigns
- Planning and zoning scoping and outreach
- Real estate development support
- Transportation planning and construction outreach
- Renewable energy development
- Event planning and management